- Bookshop: Bookshop The Book Merchant Jenkins (Australia)
- Publishing year: 1970
- Publisher: Abbott Universal Ltd.
- Subjects: Bibliography, Rights, Economics, Pharmacologie, Literature, Medicine
- Shipment weight: 400 g
- Binding: Softcover
- Edition: First Edition
- Publishing place: Nederlands
- Conditions: Good Condition
28cm x 22cm. 96 pages, colour illustrations. Illustrated wrappers. A representative collection of medical essays and illustrations that have appeared in the Abbott Laboratories journal, Abbottempo. Featuring work by Sir Edmund Hillary, Roger Bannister, Rembrandt, Shakespeare, Maximo Garcia de la Torre, Yukio Yoshida, Sir Peter Medawar, Art Buchwald, Sir Julian Huxley, H.C.D.de Wit, Denis Burkitt, Jorge A. Taiana, Sir Ludwig Guttman, Adalberto Pazzini, Suheyl Unver, Keith Simpson, Spyros Doxiadis, Gerald P. Hodge, and Georges Simenon. 9 Copies in OCLC at 21/09/2019. Minor creasing to cover. Very small nip of insect damage to verso of front cover. Small previous owners' signature to title page in ink. Shipped Weight: .4 kilos.