- Bookshop: RareNonFiction.com (Canada)
- Publishing year: 1925
- Publisher: Union Steamships Limited
- Subjects: Union Steamships - Ephemera, British Columbia - Coastal Cruising British Columbia Nautical Ephemera
- Size: 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
- Shipment weight: 1000 g
- Binding: S Pamphlet
- Edition: F First Edition Thus
- Publishing place: Vancouver, B.C.
- Conditions: Fair
8 page promotional brochure. 23 x 20.5 cm when unfolded. Four pages of detailed text and black and white photos present the routes and features of four of the company's coastal tour packages, including pricing. A back page colour illustration presents the company's coastal vessels, including: Chilkoot, Lady Evelyn; Venture; Camosun; Catala; Chelohsin; Cardena; Cheakamus; Lady Alexandra; Capilano; Lady Cynthia; Lady Cecilia; Chilliwack; and Chilco. Colour centrefold map of the British Columbia coast indicates the company's "inland sea-ways of romance" from Vancouver north through Stewart, B.C., and all stops in between. Back page text refers to the company's thirty-six year history thus, since Union Steamships was founded in 1889, this item was printed circa 1925. Unmarked with somewhat above-average wear and soiling. A lovely vintage piece of B.C. nautical ephemera.