- Bookshop: Calvello Books (United States)
- Publishing year: 1948
- Publisher: Harvard Univ. Press
- Subjects: Art
- Shipment weight: 750 g
- Binding: Hardcover
- Edition: Presumed first ed.
- Publishing place: Cambridge, MA
- Conditions: Spine titles gently rubbed, endpapers have extermely light foxing; else a very crip and tight set lacking jackets. Near fine thus.
Two quarto volumes in pale red-brown cloth with gilt titles; xi, 263, & 281pp, 26 cm. "Selected bibliography": pages 237-239. Volume 1 text; Volume 2 plates Warmly inscribed by author in 1952 on front free endpaper of volume 1. || Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn, 1606-1669. || **A somewhat large, heavy book, weighing 4lbs prior to packing. Extra shipping charges may apply.**